28 de febrero de 2007

Me the tin

That friend of mine told me that he is doing fine, fine as a fish in clear water, and I thought how nice it is to know that he is doing so fine... Afterwards he asked me to let him know how I am...

Me? Me... If I have to think about any kind of personal metaphoric comparation... I think I am as a black pepper tin, so I am, with a kind of energy inside me - not specially black, but somehow spicy... And if me the tin would be open, and it would be taken a little bit of that me out, I would like to produce a kind of energetic reaction of that person in front of me, or much better! a reaction of the whole world,... or maybe simply of myself,... or probably of all together...

But me the tin am closed at the moment. So I am...

1 comentario:

pepime dijo...

what a challenge, to dare open the tin!!